Ascender Recap [September 14, 2022]

Options
Joe Huber
Joe Huber Member [Pro], Administrator Posts: 241
edited September 2022 in Ascender Announcements

Here are some things you might have missed last week in Ascender.

RSVP to the September Book Club.

Join us on Wednesday, September 21, at 12 pm Eastern time for a live discussion around our book of the month! The September book of the month and our guest moderator will be announced one week before the event in the group itself. We hope you can join us!

Influencing Your Customer's Decision Criteria

Good salespeople know how to find out exactly what requirements the client has for their purchasing rubric. Elite salespeople know how to find it out and then influence the requirement set to help their product differentiate itself in the marketplace. Check out this episode of the Audible-Ready Sales Podcast where they give you tips on how to win more and win bigger.

What’s the Best Way To Test My Champion?

Champions are critical to your success as a seller. In addition to identifying them, you need to have a mechanism to continually test that they are indeed a Champion. Learn more in this article on Ascender about how to ensure you have a Champion and not a Coach.

September 2022's Curriculum of the Month.

Head of Learning, @Brady Locher, shared September's curriculum of the month. He chose the MEDDICC Essentials course. Let us know if you take the course and what you're learning along the way!

Schedule time for a one on one with me.

I love meeting the community and I love doing that in one on one coffee chats. These are more relaxed and all tailored to your experience. Schedule time with me to let us know how things are going and how we can improve this experience. We're still very early into Ascender, so your feedback will go a long way!

Tagged: