What are some resources you're looking for?

Joe Huber
Joe Huber Member [Pro], Administrator Posts: 272

We're always on the lookout for ideas on webinars and resources to build. We just saw a great discussion today and are looking into a relationship map and whether or not we can build one for Ascender use!

What are some ideas you have for us that you'd like to see completed?

Comments

• Joern Wozny
    Joern Wozny Member [Pro] Posts: 16

Hi Joe
    Thank you for the question and the opportunity to make a wish.😊

How about a collection of the Top 10 AI chat prompts for sales?

Here an example for cold outreach that I use:
    I am a sales rep at <your company>. My target customer is <your prospect>. I want to create customized messages for my email sends to schedule meetings with contacts and prospects in engineering and IT. I am targeting 4 different groups: product owners, engineers, solution architects, and technical directors: What are the responsibilities and challenges of each persona in relation to <your company>? How can <your company> help solve their challenges? What words and phrases can I use for each persona to tailor my message to the customer? Please also mention specific compelling events (press releases, market changes, new legislation, etc.) that have occurred recently that I can refer to in order to justify why I am writing to the respective person right now. Structure your answer in a table.