Questions for closing conversation

Options
Devon Pratte
Devon Pratte Member [Custom Team] Posts: 7

What type of questions should i be asking at the end of a sales position. Questions to help make the process finish smoothly. As well as questions on asking if they had an enjoyable experience within the process.

Answers

• Elijah Friend
    Elijah Friend Member [Custom Team] Posts: 7
    Options

Honestly, I feel like one great question to ask is how valuable they found this meeting. This provides you with an opportunity to receive feedback and to position the meeting as an enjoyable experience in their mind.

• Landon Ellis
    Landon Ellis Member [Custom Team] Posts: 10
    Options

I think a great way to "end" a meeting is by asking whether or not the client has any further questions or concerns that were not addressed. By doing this, you will be able to find out more from a client and if their answer is no, then you know that the meeting has been effective.

• Gavin Weitendorf
    Gavin Weitendorf Member [Custom Team] Posts: 10
    Options

A good way to allow the meeting to come to a natural end is to listen to your client and when they start to slow down and not have much to say, you ask them if there is anything else that they have questions about or are confused about. It is also a good idea to give them your contact information just in case they have any more questions in the future.

• Julie Brence
    Julie Brence Member [Custom Team] Posts: 10
    Options

A great way to end the conversation for a sale is to ask if they have any questions, reviewing what has been discussed and decided upon the two (or more) of you, and making sure that they are clear and have no further questions. Making sure that they aren't leaving the conversation and having more questions come up can encourage more sales in the future from that client that leave confident.

• Devin Teal
    Devin Teal Member [Custom Team] Posts: 9
    Options

One way to close a meeting is by asking them how beneficial the meeting was and if they have any questions. You don't want to overwhelm them, but instead let them digest the information. The most important thing you want is for them to have all the necessary information and it is all clear.

• Katelyn Pierson
    Katelyn Pierson Member [Custom Team] Posts: 5
    Options

I would say that a smooth way to end a conversation would be to ask the customer some questions to have them speak and give their opinion. Once they start to quiet down or do not seem like they have much to offer to the conversation any longer, that's when you are able to ask them if they have any questions or comments for you. I think that getting their feedback on the meeting will benefit you in the end, so make sure to take that input into account.

• Hunter Edson
    Hunter Edson Member [Custom Team] Posts: 11
    Options

I would say ask closing questions like if they're ready to finalize the purchase, or to confirm order details. I would also say to seek feedback on their experience and inquire about potential referrals or testimonials.

• Timmy Cotton
    Timmy Cotton Member [Custom Team] Posts: 11
    Options

At the end of a sales position, ask questions that facilitate a smooth process, such as, "Is there anything else you need from me to move forward with your purchase?" Additionally, inquire about their experience by asking, "Did you find this sales process enjoyable and informative?"